A whole lot of people watched Buzzfeed explode a watermelon. Which is sort of a metaphor for our lives now, isn't it?
- Trevor Noah thinks there were exactly four Founding Fathers and that they're all on Mount Rushmore.
- "Bernie is becoming a Bernie Bro," writes Paul Krugman.
- Insiders predict a contested convention.
- A "Students for Trump" meeting at Portland State University didn't go over so well.
- Corey Lewandowski is not a nice person.
- Watch this clip from the forthcoming sixth season of Game of Thrones.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.