Hillary Clintonsays she's "not even sure" Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) is a Democrat.
- Barack Obama will appear on Fox News Sunday for the first time in his presidency.
- Executions around the world are at a 25-year high, according to an Amnesty International report.
- China has extended a ban on imports from North Korea in an effort to exert pressure on the erratic regime.
- The former CEO of Massey Energy, Don Blankenship, was sentenced to one year in prison in connection with a coal mine explosion that killed 29 people.
- Critical race theorists are starting to complain that the musical Hamilton, which casts non-whites in the roles of historical white figures, is too white.
- Toronto Blue Jays manager John Gibbons is upset about a new rule concerning breaking up double plays that cost his team a win yesterday. He suggested his team may show up in dresses for the next game. "Maybe that's what everybody is looking for," he said. He responded to backlash over the comment by saying everyone needed "to lighten up a little bit."
- Merle Haggard is dead.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
The media fell in love with her. But there's little to her claims.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.