A suicide bomber killed at least 67 people in a park in Lahore on Easter Sunday. An offshoot of the Pakistan Taliban said it had deliberately targeted Christians.
- Hooligans clashed with police at a temporary shrine for the victims of the Brussels terrorist attack.
- Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders won primary contests in Alaska, Hawaii, and Washington, saying there remained for him a "path to victory."
- Lawmakers and labor unions in California reportedly struck a deal to raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour.
- A petition to permit guns into the Republican convention in Cleveland this summer has garnered more than 35,000 signatures, with Donald Trump saying he'd have to look at the "fine print" of the non-binding, Change.org petition.
- The mayor of Chicago rejected the hiring recommendations of a police board and is set to appoint the chief of patrol, who did not apply for the job, as police superintendent instead.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
Plus: QAnon comes to CPAC, Virginia votes to legalize marijuana, and more...
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Donald Trump on School Reopening Failures: Joe Biden and Teachers Unions Have Betrayed America's Youth
The former president's wild CPAC speech was full of misleading claims, but he made a valid point about schools.
A nationwide ban on evictions is well outside the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce, ruled U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker on Thursday.