National Enquireris claiming Ted Cruz has had extramarital affairs with five different women. The tabloid ran blurred images of the women, one of whom appears to be Donald Trump spokesperson Katrina Pierson. Cruz and Pierson have denied the claims.
- A Trump supporter accused former Cruz staffer Amanda Carpenter of sleeping with Cruz.
- Michigan taxpayers foot the bill for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice to the tune of $35 million.
- Watch Ben Affleck respond to criticisms of the film.
- The Nightly Show's Larry Wilmore made fun of Emory University students for fearing chalk drawings.
- "Soft and cuddly" John Kasich? Not so much.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
Plus: Neera Tanden under siege, drama at CPAC, and more...