Ted Cruz Says Affair Rumors Are Tabloid Smears, Taxpayers Subsidized Batman v Superman: P.M. Links
(Screenshot via Fox News)
National Enquireris claiming Ted Cruz has had extramarital affairs with five different women. The tabloid ran blurred images of the women, one of whom appears to be Donald Trump spokesperson Katrina Pierson. Cruz and Pierson have denied the claims.
- A Trump supporter accused former Cruz staffer Amanda Carpenter of sleeping with Cruz.
- Michigan taxpayers foot the bill for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice to the tune of $35 million.
- Watch Ben Affleck respond to criticisms of the film.
- The Nightly Show's Larry Wilmore made fun of Emory University students for fearing chalk drawings.
- "Soft and cuddly" John Kasich? Not so much.