- President Obama arrived in Cuba, where dissidents were arrested ahead of his visit.
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says Obama Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland won't get a hearing.
- Donald Trump will meet with top Republicans in Washington ahead of a speech to the American Israeli lobby. Lindsey Graham wants John Kasich to drop out so that Ted Cruz can beat Trump.
- A Florida jury awarded Hulk Hogan $115 million in his lawsuit against Gawker.
- Two comets will pass by Earth, one today and one tomorrow.
"No injuries were reported."
"This book will not be on our store shelves, and we will not promote it. That said, it will remain in our online catalogue."
No one has a right to a Facebook platform, but purges can and should be criticized.
The First Amendment doesn't come with an exception for "disinformation."
Massive Illinois Police Reform Bill Ends Cash Bail, Limits Deadly Force, Mandates Body Cameras, and Makes It Easier To Dump Crooked Cops
Unfortunately, qualified immunity remains intact.