- President Obama arrived in Cuba, where dissidents were arrested ahead of his visit.
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says Obama Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland won't get a hearing.
- Donald Trump will meet with top Republicans in Washington ahead of a speech to the American Israeli lobby. Lindsey Graham wants John Kasich to drop out so that Ted Cruz can beat Trump.
- A Florida jury awarded Hulk Hogan $115 million in his lawsuit against Gawker.
- Two comets will pass by Earth, one today and one tomorrow.
Thank you for supporting us during our webathon!
Reason is supported by: