No Charges for Hospital Bombers, SEC Rules on Amazon's Gender Pay Gap, Robo Pizza-Delivery Coming: A.M. Links
- U.S. military personnel involved in the deadly airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital in Afghanistan will face administrative punishments but not criminal charges, according to defense officials.
- North Korea's gone a bit missile-happy again.
- More than 300 federal agents helped in raids on upstate New York Jewish schools.
- Kentucky representatives approved a plan to cover the cost of community college for any resident who graduates high school.
- "Rampant teen sexting" spurs lots of bad laws.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission said Amazon should allow shareholders to vote whether the company reports on pay differences between female and male workers.
- The narcissism of getting offended on other people's behalf: "What inevitably happens, when white progressives complain about culture appropriation, is the denial of the agency of people from other cultures."
- Introducing Domino's Robotic Unit.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.