President Barack Obama is reportedly privately telling donors to line up and support Hillary Clinton, which should surprise utterly nobody.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is going to fundraise for Sen. Ted Cruz, whom he loathes utterly.
- It turns out the lawsuit filed against Uber by former driver and alleged Kalamazoo, Michigan, mass killer Jason Dalton is likely a hoax.
- Terminated University of Missouri Assistant Professor Melissa Click, in her own words: "We should all be concerned about the larger issues my situation raises." Oh, we are, just not in the way she thinks.
- According to the EPA, Flint, Michigan, is hardly alone in problems with lead poisoning in the water.
- The Senate has voted to hold ad site Backpage.com in contempt for refusing to comply with subpoenas for information about how it screens ads for sex trafficking.
- OMG! I totally forgot to Trump! Here you go.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Hernan Palma is suing after he says he was punched in the face and his family restrained by cops during a botched no-knock drug raid.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.