President Barack Obama is reportedly privately telling donors to line up and support Hillary Clinton, which should surprise utterly nobody.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is going to fundraise for Sen. Ted Cruz, whom he loathes utterly.
- It turns out the lawsuit filed against Uber by former driver and alleged Kalamazoo, Michigan, mass killer Jason Dalton is likely a hoax.
- Terminated University of Missouri Assistant Professor Melissa Click, in her own words: "We should all be concerned about the larger issues my situation raises." Oh, we are, just not in the way she thinks.
- According to the EPA, Flint, Michigan, is hardly alone in problems with lead poisoning in the water.
- The Senate has voted to hold ad site Backpage.com in contempt for refusing to comply with subpoenas for information about how it screens ads for sex trafficking.
- OMG! I totally forgot to Trump! Here you go.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
SCOTUS Blocks New York's COVID-19 Restrictions on Houses of Worship, Saying They Are Not 'Narrowly Tailored'
Gov. Andrew Cuomo described his policy as a "fear-driven response," cut by a "hatchet" rather than a "scalpel."
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.