Hillary Clinton praised recently-deceased former First Lady Nancy Reagan for her work bringing attention to the AIDS crisis, but many people say that's contrary to actual history.
- Michelle Fields filed charges against the Donald Trump staffer who allegedly assaulted her. Video footage taken immediately prior to the altercation suggests that her account is accurate.
- Greta Van Susteren, for once in her life, calls for less media coverage of something that involves Trump.
- Ben Carson has endorsed Trump. Good surgeon, bad judge of character.
- Trump University used "coercive tactics" to extort positive recommendations from students.
- The Wounded Warrior Project spent a whole lot of money on candy.
- Congrats on surviving a full week of my P.M. Links. You're all terrific deal-makers, in my view. Just the best.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
The officer turned his body camera off, but the incident was still recorded.
Nunes attacked those who wanted to restrain NSA’s snooping. Clearly he never considered whether his call records would be exposed.
"I refuse to construct some kind of character who is going to appease everybody."
Law enforcement betrayed the trust of gun owners who were doing their best to comply with government-mandated confiscation.