A staffer for the Trump campaign shoved Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields out of his way, leaving her with bruises. Members of the media initially criticized Breitbart editors of being insufficiently supportive of Fields, but the generally pro-Trump site is now standing by its reporter and calling for a full apology.
- President Obama says don't blame him for Trump phenomenon.
- Donald Trump: mercantilist.
- Trump still leading in Florida.
- Why was Yale University basketball player Jack Montague expelled?
- Did you survive #TheTriggering?
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Brian T. Schwartz
The officer turned his body camera off, but the incident was still recorded.
Nunes attacked those who wanted to restrain NSA’s snooping. Clearly he never considered whether his call records would be exposed.
"I refuse to construct some kind of character who is going to appease everybody."
Law enforcement betrayed the trust of gun owners who were doing their best to comply with government-mandated confiscation.