Your tuition and tax dollars at work: the University of Missouri has a "lazy river" ride.
- Flint residents file class action lawsuit against Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder.
- Ever wonder what North America looks like in the Harry Potter universe? J.K. Rowling finally has answers.
- Would Hillary Clinton make Bernie Sanders her VP? I doubt it, but let's humor this idea.
- Yale students want a California-style affirmative consent law.
- Scott Shackford is on vacation, so I have PM Links duties the rest of the week (except Wednesday). Hold me accountable when they are invariably late and subpar.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Samuel J. Lowe
Nunes attacked those who wanted to restrain NSA’s snooping. Clearly he never considered whether his call records would be exposed.
Activists disrupt a talk by Sharon McBride, a South Bend City Council member who is backing Buttigieg.
Plus: Trump might send 14,000 more troops to the Middle East, Pelosi wants to take free speech out of a trade deal, and more...
"It's all over Facebook."