Your tuition and tax dollars at work: the University of Missouri has a "lazy river" ride.
- Flint residents file class action lawsuit against Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder.
- Ever wonder what North America looks like in the Harry Potter universe? J.K. Rowling finally has answers.
- Would Hillary Clinton make Bernie Sanders her VP? I doubt it, but let's humor this idea.
- Yale students want a California-style affirmative consent law.
- Scott Shackford is on vacation, so I have PM Links duties the rest of the week (except Wednesday). Hold me accountable when they are invariably late and subpar.
Texas Has Hundreds of Thousands of Coronavirus Carriers. The Governor Is Worried About 'Hundreds' of COVID-Positive Migrants.
Greg Abbott's fear is hard to take seriously, but it jibes with hoary stereotypes about immigrants.
A SWAT Team Destroyed This Innocent Woman's House While Chasing a Fugitive. The City Refuses To Pay for Damages.
"I've lost everything," says Vicki Baker.
We can justifiably hope for normalcy by Independence Day.
The Senate is preparing to pass a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill that has very little to do with the pandemic, and we all know it. Congress should admit as much.