Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and John Kasich will face off tonight at a Republican presidential debate in Detroit.
- Mitt Romney, the Republican Party's 2012 presidential nominee, will deliver a speech today attacking Donald Trump. "His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University," Romney is expected to say.
- What's next for Bernie Sanders after losing to Hillary Clinton on Super Tuesday?
- "The Justice Department has granted immunity to a former State Department staffer, who worked on Hillary Clinton's private email server, as part of a criminal investigation into the possible mishandling of classified information, according to a senior law enforcement official."
- The Utah Senate has voted to abolish the death penalty in that state.
- Defense Secretary Ash Carter weighed in on the privacy showdown between Apple and the FBI, saying that encryption technology is "absolutely essential" from the Defense Department's point of view. "We are squarely behind strong data security and strong encryption, no question about it."