Secretary of State John Kerry announced that the U.S., Russia, and other countries have agreed to a ceasefire in Syria. The agreement notably does not include ISIS or al-Qaeda.
- A new poll from Pew shows 51 percent of Americans think that Apple should unlock deceased San Bernardino terrorist Syed Farook's phone to help the FBI. Of the remainder, 38 percent say they shouldn't and 11 percent don't know.
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, however, is supporting Apple.
- London Mayor Boris Johnson is supporting the idea (and upcoming vote) of Great Britain exiting the European Union.
- Jason Brian Dalton, 45, has been charged with six counts of murder for his weekend shooting rampaging in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Pressing political question: "Why is Ben Carson still running for president?"
- Jeb Bush's extremely expensive presidential campaign was a miserable failure, but his consultants probably aren't even pretending to cry on the way to the bank.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.