To Kill a Mockingbirdauthor Harper Lee has died. Her recently-released follow-up novel, Go Set a Watchman, is controversial—in part because it's not clear she actually wrote it.
- The Department of Justice filed a motion to compel Apple to give the FBI what it wants.
- Student activism is taking a mental and emotional toll on some of the activists.
- Trump supporters: Do you still stand with him now that you know he orders the fish delight from McDonald's?
- Williams College overrode its students and prevented them from bringing a conservative speaker to college.
- God, the Jeb Bush campaign is pitiful.