To Kill a Mockingbirdauthor Harper Lee has died. Her recently-released follow-up novel, Go Set a Watchman, is controversial—in part because it's not clear she actually wrote it.
- The Department of Justice filed a motion to compel Apple to give the FBI what it wants.
- Student activism is taking a mental and emotional toll on some of the activists.
- Trump supporters: Do you still stand with him now that you know he orders the fish delight from McDonald's?
- Williams College overrode its students and prevented them from bringing a conservative speaker to college.
- God, the Jeb Bush campaign is pitiful.
"How can an ordinary person afford to wait years after the government takes their car?"
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Cases are rising mainly in states with stricter disease control policies.
The latest data underscore an appallingly partisan split on what should be a more science-based decision.
Untested delta-8-THC products are gaining in popularity