- A new presidential poll in Nevada finds Donald Trump in the lead among Republicans and Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton tied among Democrats.
- President Obama will not attend the funeral of Antonin Scalia, according to the White House.
- A car bomb targetting a military convoy killed at least 18 people in Turkey.
- Government officials in Iraq are seeking radioactive material stolen last year.
- Surface to air missiles are suspected to have been deployed by China on a disputed island in the South China Sea.
- Pope Francis concluded his trip to Mexico by visiting a prison and the U.S. border.
“The Supreme Court has repeatedly recognized the authority of the United States...to seek equitable relief to vindicate various federal interests and constitutional guarantees.”
Price controls fail for other products, and liquor is no different.
The president bemoans the incivility of politics while accusing Republicans of being "cavalier" about the potential for dead kids.
The Lonoke County sergeant was already fired for not turning on his body camera during the encounter.