- A new presidential poll in Nevada finds Donald Trump in the lead among Republicans and Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton tied among Democrats.
- President Obama will not attend the funeral of Antonin Scalia, according to the White House.
- A car bomb targetting a military convoy killed at least 18 people in Turkey.
- Government officials in Iraq are seeking radioactive material stolen last year.
- Surface to air missiles are suspected to have been deployed by China on a disputed island in the South China Sea.
- Pope Francis concluded his trip to Mexico by visiting a prison and the U.S. border.
Proposed IRS surveillance now limited to non-wage net annual transactions of $10,000 and above. Which is still ridiculously low and intrusive.
Coastal Carolina University Is Trying To Fire a Professor for Saying Hurt Feelings Were Not 'a Big Deal'
Steven Earnest thought the most trivial of incidents did not merit the university's concern.
When everything's a priority, nothing is.
Although the State of Kansas Admits This Guy Is Innocent, It Still Wants To Destroy His 1959 Corvette
Richard Martinez lost his dream car because of VIN-plate issues prosecutors admit he was "not aware of."