- A new presidential poll in Nevada finds Donald Trump in the lead among Republicans and Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton tied among Democrats.
- President Obama will not attend the funeral of Antonin Scalia, according to the White House.
- A car bomb targetting a military convoy killed at least 18 people in Turkey.
- Government officials in Iraq are seeking radioactive material stolen last year.
- Surface to air missiles are suspected to have been deployed by China on a disputed island in the South China Sea.
- Pope Francis concluded his trip to Mexico by visiting a prison and the U.S. border.
Montana Supreme Court Unanimously Overturns a Pot Conviction, Saying Cops Stopped the Defendant for No Good Reason
Cops thought Hoang Vinh Pham, who received a 15-year prison sentence, was suspicious because he stared at a police van full of marijuana.
The Minnesota Supreme Court Rejects the Legal Theory Underlying a Murder Charge Against Derek Chauvin
The ruling won't help him much, because he also was convicted of a more serious charge, based on a "particularly weird" form of the felony murder doctrine.
Dispatching a state trooper to a hospital seems a bit excessive.