The federal government is allegedly dispatching U.S. marshals to track down people with unpaid student loan debts.
- Behold: the most loathsome pro-censorship column ever written. (Plus: the would-be censor's smug, self-indulgent bio.)
- Donald Trump acquires JebBush.com.
- Remember when The Onion was purchased by a major Hillary Clinton backer? Well…
- Uh oh, a comedian told a non-PC joke at the BAFTA Awards.
- The International Students for Liberty Conference is next week. Members of the Alumni for Liberty can vote for the 2016 Alumnus of the Year. Go here to check out the nominees and cast a vote. (Yes, I was nominated. As a friend said, "The only time I thought I'd see Robby Soave listed next to Ross Ulbricht would be on an FBI Most Wanted poster.")
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.
Biden Claims 5 Past Fed Chairs Back His Jobs Plan, but 2 Are Dead and 2 More Have Been Quiet About It
Plus: Boomer electoral power dwindling, U.S. migration patterns appear linked to pandemic restrictions, and more...
The agency's disease advice is seen as increasingly irrelevant by more Americans.