The federal government is allegedly dispatching U.S. marshals to track down people with unpaid student loan debts.
- Behold: the most loathsome pro-censorship column ever written. (Plus: the would-be censor's smug, self-indulgent bio.)
- Donald Trump acquires JebBush.com.
- Remember when The Onion was purchased by a major Hillary Clinton backer? Well…
- Uh oh, a comedian told a non-PC joke at the BAFTA Awards.
- The International Students for Liberty Conference is next week. Members of the Alumni for Liberty can vote for the 2016 Alumnus of the Year. Go here to check out the nominees and cast a vote. (Yes, I was nominated. As a friend said, "The only time I thought I'd see Robby Soave listed next to Ross Ulbricht would be on an FBI Most Wanted poster.")
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.