The battle lines are forming in the clash between President Barack Obama and Senate Republicans over the successor to late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.
- The Republican Party is quietly preparing for a brokered GOP convention and "a nomination fight that goes all the way to the bitter end."
- Left-leaning economists are raising questions about the costs and practicalities of Bernie Sanders' expansive government agenda.
- Here are the winners and losers from last night's Grammy Awards.
- Airstrikes that hit two hospitals in northern Syria have killed at least 22.
- Donald Trump says he is "very seriously" considering suing Ted Cruz.