- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, arrested Thursday, has been charged with six federal felony counts including conspiracy, obstruction of justice, use of a deadly weapon, and extortion for his 2014 standoff with federal authorities in Nevada over unpaid grazing fees. Read the criminal complaint here.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders—in what is "shaping up to be a battle between the briefing book and the bumper sticker"—managed to deliver a pretty good debate last night, with forays into criminal justice reform, immigration, and why Sanders will not be listening to Henry Kissinger.
- In the U.K., companies will have to begin publicly disclosing any pay gap between male and female employees.
- NYPD officer Peter Liang has been found guilty of manslaughter and official misconduct for the fatal shooting of an unarmed man in a New York housing project in 2014.
- Ted Cruz's campaign has disappeared a new national ad after it came out that one of the actors in the spot had appeared in porn.
- Although the number of dementia cases is at an all time high, the dementia rate is declining.
- Indonesia takes a stand against same-sex emojis.
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
Biden's Nominee to Head the ATF, Who Wants Congress to Ban 'Assault Weapons,' Says He Can't Define Them
David Chipman's obfuscation, like the president's vagueness, is aimed at concealing the illogic of targeting firearms based on their "military-style" appearance.
Rules range from absurd to appalling without respect for civil liberties or basic logic.
Dr. Lee Gross' direct primary care practice takes the complexity and unaffordability out of health care.
But the appeals court wasn't having it.