- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, arrested Thursday, has been charged with six federal felony counts including conspiracy, obstruction of justice, use of a deadly weapon, and extortion for his 2014 standoff with federal authorities in Nevada over unpaid grazing fees. Read the criminal complaint here.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders—in what is "shaping up to be a battle between the briefing book and the bumper sticker"—managed to deliver a pretty good debate last night, with forays into criminal justice reform, immigration, and why Sanders will not be listening to Henry Kissinger.
- In the U.K., companies will have to begin publicly disclosing any pay gap between male and female employees.
- NYPD officer Peter Liang has been found guilty of manslaughter and official misconduct for the fatal shooting of an unarmed man in a New York housing project in 2014.
- Ted Cruz's campaign has disappeared a new national ad after it came out that one of the actors in the spot had appeared in porn.
- Although the number of dementia cases is at an all time high, the dementia rate is declining.
- Indonesia takes a stand against same-sex emojis.
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.