Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen appeared before Congress to defend the December rate hike.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie suspended his presidential campaign. So has Carly Fiorina.
- Ex-Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca is expected to plead guilty to a single county of making a false statement in relation to a jailhouse corruption investigation.
- Robert Kennedy assassin Sirhan Sirhan appeared before his 15th parole board hearing today.
- The government of Delaware formally apologized for slavery.
- Two female suicide bombers in Nigeria killed more than 60 people.
- The British envoy to the United Nations called on Russia to stop bombing Syria.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Joy Reid Said Vaccinated People Who Refuse To Wear Masks Are 'Irrational.' Fauci Didn't Correct Her.
Who's being irrationally paranoid?
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Songs like "Gun Totin' Patriot" and "We Outside" might be ridiculous, Trump-worshiping schlock, but their embrace of controversial themes breathes some rebelliousness back into rap.
Among other things, it calls for online censorship to shield identities of public officials and lets the governor control city police budgets.