Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen appeared before Congress to defend the December rate hike.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie suspended his presidential campaign. So has Carly Fiorina.
- Ex-Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca is expected to plead guilty to a single county of making a false statement in relation to a jailhouse corruption investigation.
- Robert Kennedy assassin Sirhan Sirhan appeared before his 15th parole board hearing today.
- The government of Delaware formally apologized for slavery.
- Two female suicide bombers in Nigeria killed more than 60 people.
- The British envoy to the United Nations called on Russia to stop bombing Syria.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.