Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen appeared before Congress to defend the December rate hike.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie suspended his presidential campaign. So has Carly Fiorina.
- Ex-Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca is expected to plead guilty to a single county of making a false statement in relation to a jailhouse corruption investigation.
- Robert Kennedy assassin Sirhan Sirhan appeared before his 15th parole board hearing today.
- The government of Delaware formally apologized for slavery.
- Two female suicide bombers in Nigeria killed more than 60 people.
- The British envoy to the United Nations called on Russia to stop bombing Syria.