Here's a sexual assault accusation with an interesting twist: both the accused and accuser are members of a Title IX organization.
- Ever the kill-joys, The New York Times editorial board wonders whether it's morally wrong to watch football.
- Dartmouth College frats forbidden to engage in "cultural appropriation."
- Will Bernie Sanders be able to compete for Latino voters?
- Donald Trump is trapped in a snowstorm, probably blames Megyn Kelly.
- The headline says it all: "Wife crashes her own funeral, horrifying her husband, who had paid to have her killed."
- If you wanted to see a gif of Hillary Clinton dancing.
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.
Are Democrats about to nominate a socialist for president?
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Instead of $12.5 billion in new agriculture purchases exports to China this year, the USDA expects less than $4 billion.