Here's a sexual assault accusation with an interesting twist: both the accused and accuser are members of a Title IX organization.
- Ever the kill-joys, The New York Times editorial board wonders whether it's morally wrong to watch football.
- Dartmouth College frats forbidden to engage in "cultural appropriation."
- Will Bernie Sanders be able to compete for Latino voters?
- Donald Trump is trapped in a snowstorm, probably blames Megyn Kelly.
- The headline says it all: "Wife crashes her own funeral, horrifying her husband, who had paid to have her killed."
- If you wanted to see a gif of Hillary Clinton dancing.
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
That was one of several eyebrow-raising claims made by Barry Brodd, who said Derek Chauvin's actions were "objectively reasonable."
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Joy Reid Said Vaccinated People Who Refuse To Wear Masks Are 'Irrational.' Fauci Didn't Correct Her.
Who's being irrationally paranoid?
Arizona passed a law raising the standard of evidence for asset forfeiture. That didn't help Jerry Johnson when Phoenix police seized his cash.