A United Nations panel says that Julian Assange has been "arbitrarily" detained and the U.K. and Sweden should compensate the WikiLeaks founder for his exile in the Ecuadorian embassy in London.
- Was last night's Hillary Clinton/Bernie Sanders showdown "the election's most explosive exchange to date?" Actually, yeah, probably.
- One of Clinton's worst moments in the Democratic presidential debate last night came when asked about speaking fees she received from Wall Street banks.
- Russia and Turkey continue to argue over Syria.
- Obama proposes raising the oil production tax to $10 per barrel
- "This is what that Satanist group wants"—for people to stop praying before Phoenix, Arizona, City Council meetings.
- Thai police raid an elderly expatriate bridge club, arrest 84-year-old woman for having too many playing cards.
- YouTube and chill?
Untested delta-8-THC products are gaining in popularity
"How can an ordinary person afford to wait years after the government takes their car?"
Cases are rising mainly in states with stricter disease control policies.
Manhattan Will Drop Charges for Prostitution and Unlicensed Massage but Continue Prosecuting Prostitution Patrons
The Nordic Model comes to Manhattan.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.