A United Nations panel says that Julian Assange has been "arbitrarily" detained and the U.K. and Sweden should compensate the WikiLeaks founder for his exile in the Ecuadorian embassy in London.
- Was last night's Hillary Clinton/Bernie Sanders showdown "the election's most explosive exchange to date?" Actually, yeah, probably.
- One of Clinton's worst moments in the Democratic presidential debate last night came when asked about speaking fees she received from Wall Street banks.
- Russia and Turkey continue to argue over Syria.
- Obama proposes raising the oil production tax to $10 per barrel
- "This is what that Satanist group wants"—for people to stop praying before Phoenix, Arizona, City Council meetings.
- Thai police raid an elderly expatriate bridge club, arrest 84-year-old woman for having too many playing cards.
- YouTube and chill?