Speaking during his first visit to a mosque as president, Barack Obama called on all Americans to fight Islamophobia, but did not talk about the role his terror policies might play.
- Iowa caucus last place finisher Rick Santorum is expected to drop out of the presidential campaign tonight. Meanwhile, Rand Paul said he wouldn't endorse any other Republican presidential candidate during the primaries.
- A Kansas man pled guilty to charges related to his attempt to bomb an army base in the state.
- The United Nations stopped trying to organize peace talks with the warring factions in Syria as the government is advancing on the rebel stronghold in Aleppo.
- MTN, Africa's largest mobile operator, has hired Eric Holder to help them fight a $3.9 billion fine being levied by the Nigerian government.
- A mid-air explosion forced a plane to return to Mogadishu less than half an hour after taking off.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.