If you're not excited about the Iowa caucuses tonight, this link will probably not make you any more excited. Nevertheless, prepare for intensifying news coverage.
- President Barack Obama wants Congress to fund a $4 billion program to increase availability of computer science classes in public schools.
- A citizen in Southern Florida, with an amazing amount of guts, chased and pulled over a police officer for speeding. She has so far survived the experience.
- Chicago saw 51 homicides in January, the highest number for that month since the year 2000.
- An Egyptian cartoonist whose works sometimes criticize the ruling government was arrested for running an unlicensed website.
- Cuban leader Raul Castro is in France, visiting Europe in the first trip from a Cuban leader there in two decades.