If you're not excited about the Iowa caucuses tonight, this link will probably not make you any more excited. Nevertheless, prepare for intensifying news coverage.
- President Barack Obama wants Congress to fund a $4 billion program to increase availability of computer science classes in public schools.
- A citizen in Southern Florida, with an amazing amount of guts, chased and pulled over a police officer for speeding. She has so far survived the experience.
- Chicago saw 51 homicides in January, the highest number for that month since the year 2000.
- An Egyptian cartoonist whose works sometimes criticize the ruling government was arrested for running an unlicensed website.
- Cuban leader Raul Castro is in France, visiting Europe in the first trip from a Cuban leader there in two decades.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Joy Reid Said Vaccinated People Who Refuse To Wear Masks Are 'Irrational.' Fauci Didn't Correct Her.
Who's being irrationally paranoid?
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Although a Defense Witness Says George Floyd's Death Should Not Have Been Deemed a Homicide, His Account Underlines Derek Chauvin's Culpability
The defense rested without calling Chauvin to the stand, and closing arguments are expected on Monday.