Mizzou Professor Melissa Click will serve 20 hours of community service in lieu of jail time. That seems fair.
- Atheist Richard Dawkins was banished from a conference for skeptics. His crime? Sending a tweet that made fun of feminists. (He later deleted it.)
- Amherst College has gotten rid of its problematic mascot, "Lord Jeff." But Lord Jeff is Jeffrey Amherst—and the college is still named after him, National Review points out.
- Once again, yes, Hillary Clinton shared "top secret" emails.
- Watch the full footage of the FBI shooting one of the people involved in the Oregon standoff.
- From The Onion: "Dazed Marco Rubio Wakes Up in Koch Compound to Find Cold Metal Device Installed Behind Ear."
- Tucker Carlson's take on the Trump phenomenon is a must-read. (Okay, take what this former Daily Caller staffer says with a gain of salt. But it contains this gem: "It's true you have better hair than I do," Trump said matter-of-factly. "But I get more pussy than you do.")