Mizzou Professor Melissa Click will serve 20 hours of community service in lieu of jail time. That seems fair.
- Atheist Richard Dawkins was banished from a conference for skeptics. His crime? Sending a tweet that made fun of feminists. (He later deleted it.)
- Amherst College has gotten rid of its problematic mascot, "Lord Jeff." But Lord Jeff is Jeffrey Amherst—and the college is still named after him, National Review points out.
- Once again, yes, Hillary Clinton shared "top secret" emails.
- Watch the full footage of the FBI shooting one of the people involved in the Oregon standoff.
- From The Onion: "Dazed Marco Rubio Wakes Up in Koch Compound to Find Cold Metal Device Installed Behind Ear."
- Tucker Carlson's take on the Trump phenomenon is a must-read. (Okay, take what this former Daily Caller staffer says with a gain of salt. But it contains this gem: "It's true you have better hair than I do," Trump said matter-of-factly. "But I get more pussy than you do.")
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Advocating for gun control is no longer enough. On Thursday night, the Democratic presidential candidates promised gun confiscation.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.