Bernie Sanders met with President Obama at the White House today, saying he had a "constructive" conversation with the president.
- Millionaires who retire early can take advantage of Obamacare subsidies.
- The United Nations has invited representatives of the Syrian government and the opposition to peace talks at Geneva.
- China has come out in support of a U.N. attempt to condemn North Korea for its most recent nuclear tests.
- The New York Jets settled a wage suit filed by their cheerleaders.
- Joseph Fiennes will play Michael Jackson in a British TV comedy about Jackson, Marlon Brando, and Elizabeth Taylor going on a road trip from New York City to California after 9/11.
New at Reason.com:
Theft-by-Government Continues Through Eminent Domain: Governments ignoring the constitutional limitations to eminent domain. By A. Barton Hinkle
Brownstone Brooklyn's Racial Divide: Why Are the Schools So Segregated?: How residential assignment keeps kids who are black and white, rich and poor, apart. By Jim Epstein