The Republican establishment could learn to live with Donald Trump, but still loathes Ted Cruz.
- National Review declares all-out war on Trump.
- Are Hillary Clinton's donors panicking?
- New York Times editorial accuses Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder of "depraved indifference" toward Flint.
- Kent State University professor investigated for possible ties to ISIS.
- U.S. student detained by North Korean officials.
New at Reason.com:
By Charles Oliver
Author David Vine says a growth in overseas bases will damage national security and the economy.
By Nick Gillespie and Amanda Winkler