- Health and Human Services Inspector General Daniel R. Levinson has opened an investigation into Planned Parenthood's compliance with fetal tissue regulations.
- Is America moving to the left?
- Hillary Clinton has promised to devote $2 billion annually to Alzheimer's disease research, which she will pay for by closing "tax loopholes."
- Virginia will stop honoring concealed carry permits from other states.
- Canada says it will take in 50,000 Syrian refugees by the end of 2016.
- "We want our kids not to have to decide which bathroom they get to go in," explained Republican presidential hopeful and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie about his opposition to letting transgender students choose the bathroom they use.
- A federal jury awarded $11.3 million to a man who was shot in the back—leaving him partially paralyzed—by San Jose police officer Dondi West.
- Genetically engineered babies: full force ahead?
- In defense of the flesh light.
New at Reason.com:
- Students United!
Collegians everywhere are asking tough questions: Why is our tuition so high? Where are our jobs? Can't you see your words hurt me, you dumb piece of sh*t?
By Remy and Austin Bragg