U.S. unemployment fell to 5 percent in October (a seven-year low), according to the latest jobs report.
- Adidas will pay schools to ditch their Native American mascots.
- Due to low poll numbers, Chris Christie and Mike Huckabee will be relegated to the undercard debate during the next round of GOP presidential spectacle, while Lindsey Graham and George Pataki will be excluded altogether.
- A new play mocking Donald Trump is big in Mexico.
- "If I were going to run against (Bill Clinton), would I win? Yeah," Hillary Clinton told Jimmy Kimmel Thursday night.
- Overstock.com is hoarding food and gold.
- Hot take: feminism needs more people who are wrong.
- A new study says kids from non-religious households are better at sharing.
- Are baby boomers the worst? Discuss.
New at Reason:
Brickbat: Laugh It Up, Fuzzball —By Charles Oliver
More Trouble for Jerry Brown's Rail Boondoggle: Concealed report: Overruns, delays plague high-speed rail. —By Steven Greenhut
Movie Review: Spectre: Daniel Craig back for now in an underwhelming Bond opus. —By Kurt Loder