Experts are calling Hurricane Patricia the most powerful storm in recorded history. It will strike Mexico in a matter of hours.
- Mitt Romney admits that Romneycare laid the groundwork for Obamacare.
- Hillary Clinton in great shape after Benghazi hearing.
- A new Republican frontrunner? Ben Carson is ahead of Donald Trump in a new Iowa poll.
- But "insiders" say Trump getting the nomination is more likely than ever.
- And the question on everybody's minds is… would you kill baby Hitler? A New York Times Magazine poll started a pretty stupid Twitter conversation, and everyone must be heard. Hey, at least we're not still talking about whether the Galactic Empire is actually the good guys.
New at Reason.com
The 'Climate Justice' Fantasy: The rough road to adopting a universal climate treaty at Paris in December. By Ronald Bailey
Supergirl, Wicked City Round Out TV Premiere Season: Wicked City offers libertine noir; Supergirl crash lands. By Glenn Garvin
High School Journalism Teacher Suspended After Standing Up for Student Reporters' Free Speech Rights: Free speech doesn't end at the classroom door. By Zach Weissmueller