- Bernie Sanders seems to have won the people's choice vote at last night's Democratic presidential debate, while the chattering classes are calling the thing for Hillary. (But which one will best protect the earth from dragons?)
- Meanwhile, everyone's pretty certain that Vice President Joe Biden's ship has sailed.
- Planned Parenthood announced Tuesday that affiliates will no longer accept any compensation for fetal tissue procurement and donation. Republicans must be happy, right? Of course not—Planned Parenthood isn't doing it for the right reasons, House Speaker John Boehner complained.
- A copyright infringement trial over the Jay Z song "Big Pimpin" opened yesterday.
- Iranian state TV just broadcast footage of its underground missile silos for the first time.
New at Reason:
Brickbat: Behind the Badge – By Charles Oliver
Donald Trump Loves Land Grabs: The billionaire developer's broad view of eminent domain is good for him but bad for property rights. – By Jacob Sullum
Censorship in America: Free speech matters. – By John Stossel
The 3 Best and Worst Moments of the First Democratic Debate: Is there hope for liberty lovers among the Democrats? – By Zach Weissmueller and Justin Monticello