The Pentagon will no longer train Syrians to fight ISIS.
- Will Paul Ryan save the day and run for Speaker? (Or what about Ron Paul? No, it seems.)
- Seth Rogen has two words for Ben Carson: "Fuck you."
- Clemson University forced to apolgize for—get this—serving Mexican food in the cafeteria. How problematic is that?
- Speaking of prolematic: Playmobil had a fugitive slave set.
- Is Trump mania coming to an end?
- Four of the five charges against Rand Paul aide Jesse Benton were tossed out by a judge.
New at Reason.com:
The More You Politicize Guns the Weaker Your Case Becomes: For the liberal, every societal problem has a state-issued remedy waiting to be administered. By David Harsanyi
Television Tackles Invasive Behavior–Both Digital and Romantic: CyberWar Threat and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend may make you paranoid for completely different reasons. By Glenn Garvin
Tickets are available for the Reason Media Awards on November 10 in New York City.