Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richard defended her organization in a speech to Congress.
- Who wants to be Speaker of the House?
- Edward Snowden has joined Twitter. His first Tweet: "Can you hear me now?"
- Carly Fiorina likes waterboarding.
- Today in wildly inaccurate headlines: "Matt Damon Suggests Gay Actors Should Stay in the Closet." Not true!
- Jeb Bush's campaign has its work cut out for it.
- Afghani fighters are trying to retake control of Kunduz.
- It's National Coffee Day, so go have a cup for free somewhere.
New at Reason.com:
- The Martian author Andy Weir on Mars Colonization, Commercial Space Travel, and Going From Programmer to Best-Selling Author
Q&A with the man who wrote the book behind the upcoming Hollywood film starring Matt Damon.
By Zach Weissmueller