Hillary Clinton says Scott Walker is not a "real leader," because of his attempts to reform public unions.
- Democrats in the Senate appear to have enough support to prevent any effort by Republicans to derail the Iran nuclear deal from being successful.
- A bill in California aimed at limiting the practice of asset forfeiture failed to pass in the Assembly.
- A Florida man was arrested for allegedy trying to blow up a 9/11 memorial in Kansas City.
- A new prehistoric human species may have been identified from remains found in a cave in South Africa.
- The New England Patriots defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers in the first game of the football season.
- New photos from Pluto, while Elon Musk floats the idea of nuking Mars.
New at Reason.com:
- Brickbat: Too Close for Comfort by Charles Oliver
- Movie Review: The Visit by Kurt Loder
- Will Trump's America Demand Quotas for Whites? India's upper-caste protests show that the scenario is not so bizarre. by Shikha Dalmia
- California Unions Launch Pre-Emptive Strike Against Possible End to Mandatory Dues 'Orientation' bill seeks to preempt possible Supreme Court decision next summer by Steven Greenhut