- Kim Davis says she won't resign and any marriage licenses her staff give out today are void.
- Los Angeles is launching a task force on electronic dance music.
- Hillary Clinton is sorry her repeated lies havve "been confusing to people."
- President Obama today met with King Salman of Saudi Arabia, who's still not on board with the Iran nuclear deal.
- CNN has already sold all but one commercial slot for its scheduled September GOP debate despite significantly higher-than-average ad rates.
New at Reason:
- A Quiet Hero of the 9/11 Attacks Speaks Out: Documentary recounts tale of Marine who braved rubble to rescue cops. —Glenn Garvin
- The Alternative Medicine Racket: How the Feds Fund Quacks: The NIH has spent $5.5 billion on bringing quackery—from faith healing to homeopathy—right into the heart of the American medical establishment. —Todd Krainin