Donald Trump said Jeb Bush should campaign for president in English when he's in the United States. Bush responded in Spanish.
- Meanwhile, Joe Biden says he doesn't know if he has "the emotional energy to run for president," and that his family would make the decision.
- A wooden boat reported to have been carrying more than 70 Indonesian illegal immigrants sank off the coast of Malaysia, killing at least 14.
- In Germany, the country's decision to accept migrants entering the European Union has broad popular support.
- The former president of Guatemala, Otto Molina, has been ordered to be held in prison to await hearings over his participation in alleged bribery scheme.
- The United Nations is launching a celebrity blitz in support of its new global development goals.
- Whatever happened to UFO sightings?
New at Reason.com:
- Brickbat: Your Kind Isn't Welcome by Charles Oliver
- Hope for California Body Camera Bill Fades Amid Special Interest Power Forget about any civil liberties rebound, you're just California dreamin'. by Steven Greenhut
- Remember the Law is Only Sacred When it Upholds Liberal Values Liberals seem to have no regard for fundamental civil rights, just ones that help their agenda. by David Harsanyi