Unlike private corporations, the EPA can't be fined for polluting rivers with orange muck.
- Roger Ailes has apparently made peace with Donald Trump by vowing less critical coverage.
- The New York Times profiles the founder of Liberland.
- Can Rand Paul run for two offices at once? New doubts emerge.
- Retired generals support the Iran deal.
- Don't miss The Atlantic's cover story on campus censorship: "The Coddling of the American Mind."
New at Reason.com
A Reason event on prostitution, sex trafficking, and the law