Everybody's weighing in on the winners and losers of last night's first Republican presidential-candidate debates. Some takes from The Washington Post, Real Clear Politics, National Journal, Fox News, The New York Times, The Atlantic, and The Federalist.
- Is Russia behind an attack on the Pentagon's email system?
- Jon Stewart hosted his last episode of The Daily Show last night.
- Donald Trump is accusing Fox debate moderator Megyn Kelly of making up things he's said about women.
- Alabama, Louisiana, and New Hampshire are all pulling state funding for Planned Parenthood.
- Kids are learning to swear earlier than they once did.
New at Reason:
- Brickbat: Let the Punishment Fit the Crime – Charles Oliver
- Movie Reviews: Fantastic Four and The Diary of a Teenage Girl: Miles Teller in a superhero flameout, Kristen Wiig and Alexander Skarsgård backing up a bright new star.—Kurt Loder
- The 3 Most and Least Libertarian Moments of The First GOP Debate: With 10 candidates crowding the stage, and a handful of others waiting in the wings, how'd the libertarian outreach go in the first GOP debate of 2015?—Zach Weissmueller and Paul Detrick