Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog have split, proving that love is an empty, meaningless concept. Bert and Ernie are still together, though. The new normal!
- Al-Qaida or ISIS: Who's worse?
- India's crackdown on porn has come to a premature end, har har.
- Famed anti-communist historian Robert Conquest has died.
- The Fox News Republican debate lineup is set and unlikely to change, according to FiveThirtyEight.
- Ozy ran an interesting profile of Marginal Revolution blogger Alex Tabarrok. (Also, what is Ozy?)
New at Reason
- Marijuana Taxes and Restrictions Recreate Prohibition by the Back Door
As marijuana is being legalized around the country, control freaks try new ways to control, by J.D. Tuccille
- 'Free speech is not about being sensitive,' Says Chapman University President
Jim Doti speaks out on campus free speech issues and the value of a liberal arts degree, by Nick Gillespie and Amanda Winkler