The Obama administration is planning to take additional executive action on immigration.
- House Speaker John Boehner is promising to do "everything possible" to stop the Obama administration's nuclear deal with Iran.
- Bill Cosby will be forced to testify under oath as part of an unfolding sexual assault civil suit filed against him.
- Are Republicans becoming friendlier towards the idea of easing restrictions on marijuana?
- Scott Walker: The United States "should not be the world's policeman."
- "Greece's most influential think tank warned on Thursday of a sharp drop back into recession in a report that came hours after parliament approved a second package of reform measures aimed at securing a new bailout from international lenders."
New at Reason
Brickbat: Life Goes on Day After Day
By Charles Oliver
International Attempts to Raise Corporate Taxes Hurt Everybody
Corporations provide an easy political target for tax-hungry politicians, but the burden of corporate taxes falls on ordinary citizens.
By Veronique de Rugy
No, American Taxpayers Shouldn't 'Compensate' Israel for the Iran Deal
The Obama administration, of course, is amenable.
By Sheldon Richman
Martin O'Malley: Unknown but Not Implausible
He may not be polling well, but the Democratic candidate made a good impression in Iowa.
By Steve Chapman