New York Timeshails Iran deal for reducing the "chances of war."
- Donald Trump is still polling well despite being completely insane.
- Hidden camera footage appears to show a Planned Parenthood executive agreeing to sell fetal organs, which is against the law.
- Actress Lena Dunham is launching a newsletter about "feminism and politics and fashion and current events" and politics and more politics. I signed up already; did you?
- Scott Walker isn't super enthusiastic about gay adults joining the Boy Scouts.
- Jesse Eisenberg did not enjoy his visit to Comic-Con. In fact, he likened it to "some kind of genocide." (Edit: Link added)
- I wasn't there, but my biggest Comic-Con surprise was that the trailer for Heroes Reborn didn't suck.
New at Reason
Video: The Tragic History of China's Secret Labor Camps
By Joshua Swain and Robert Mariani
The FDA Wants to Ruin Your Treats
By Peter Suderman