- Extremely filthy rich presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is running on a campaign of attacking income inequality and wishing for Baby Boomer workplaces that no longer exist.
- President Barack Obama has commuted the sentences of 46 drug offenders.
- One of the guys picked up by the FBI in their Independence Day anti-terrorist sting operations is the estranged son of a Boston Police captain.
- The Pentagon is finalizing plans to lift the ban that forbids transgender people from serving in the military. There is to be an announcement this week, and the branches would have six months to assess the changes and impacts.
- Gamers around the world are mourning the death of Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata at the age of 55. You can thank him (or curse him) for the addiction of any kid (or adult) to Pokemon.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.
Biden Claims 5 Past Fed Chairs Back His Jobs Plan, but 2 Are Dead and 2 More Have Been Quiet About It
Plus: Boomer electoral power dwindling, U.S. migration patterns appear linked to pandemic restrictions, and more...
The agency's disease advice is seen as increasingly irrelevant by more Americans.