The prime minister of Greece has proposed economic reforms in an effort to secure another bailout for the country, but lenders want to see the reforms actually pass first.
- More than a hundred human rights lawyers and activists were arrested in China over the weekend.
- Ten people were killed by Saudi air strikes in Sanaa. The U.N.-backed truce in Yemen has completely collapsed.
- A suicide bomber in Afghanistan killed 17 people near a former CIA base.
- Mexican drug cartel leader Joaquin Guzman escaped from prison for the second time in two decades.
- A bill in New Jersey seeks to place a three year moratorium on new charter schools.
- Serena Williams won her sixth Wimbledon and fourth straight grand slam title.