President Obama plans to take executive action this week to expand overtime eligibility rules in retail stores and restaurants.
- Rand Paul has become "the first major-party presidential candidate to publicly court donations from the pot industry."
- Greece is now just hours away from defaulting on its bailout debt to the IMF.
- ISIS has beheaded two women in eastern Syria.
- Chris Christie is officially launching his 2016 presidential campaign today.
- Republican presidential hopeful Jeb Bush is releasing 33 years of tax returns.