A.M. Links: Obama Plans Executive Action on Overtime, Rand Paul Courts Marijuana Donors, Chris Christie Launches White House Bid
President Obama plans to take executive action this week to expand overtime eligibility rules in retail stores and restaurants.
- Rand Paul has become "the first major-party presidential candidate to publicly court donations from the pot industry."
- Greece is now just hours away from defaulting on its bailout debt to the IMF.
- ISIS has beheaded two women in eastern Syria.
- Chris Christie is officially launching his 2016 presidential campaign today.
- Republican presidential hopeful Jeb Bush is releasing 33 years of tax returns.