- Donald Trump's self-marketing ploy presidential campaign kicked into gear today as the real estate mogul and egomaniac announced his intention to move into an an exclusive property in Washington, D.C. Or at least keep himself in the headlines.
- Did the St. Louis Cardinals illegally hack into a Houston Astros computer database? Inquiring feds want to know.
- No trans fats for you, the FDA benevolently decides on behalf of all of us. Baylen Linnekin recently explained why this is a bad, and presumptuous, idea.
- Discussions of racial identity are now a thing, as the Rachel Dolezal trainwreck continues. Here's a discussion topic: We move past obsessing about skin color. Or did I just microaggress?
- Russia plans to grow its nuclear arsenal this year, which is all sorts of swell with the U.S. basing heavy weapons in eastern Europe.
Fairfax County, Virginia, allows home businesses but prohibits them from keeping inventory on site.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.