By administrative rule, the Obama administration plans to double the salary threshold, from $23,660 to as much as $52,000, below which workers must be paid overtime. That should get business expansion going, right?
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration wants to stick a breathalyzer in everybody's car. Yes, really.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I but really D-Vt.) took 41 percent in a Wisconsin straw poll, holding Hillary Clinton to 49 percent.
- The leaked report on the TSA's inability to detect guns and bombs at airports really needs to be declassified so we can all admire the agency's epic fail, says Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.).
- Turkey's authoritarian president received a whack to the noggin when voters stripped his Justice and Development Party of its parliamentary majority.
- Get your money out of Iceland while you can! The country is replacing explicit capital controls introduced after the 2008 crash with a 39 percent exit tax. How many gold coins can you stuff into your shoes?
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.
"Touching someone's arm to get their attention, I would have thought was normal."
This Case, Which Resulted in a 20-Year Prison Sentence, Supposedly Showed How Florida's 'Stand Your Ground' Law Lets People Get Away With Murder
Michael Drejka said he had to shoot Markeis McGlockton in self-defense. Jurors disagreed.
Naama Issachar, a 26-year-old woman who was arrested while catching a connecting flight in Moscow, was charged with drug smuggling.
A Department of Justice lawyer in every pot.