By administrative rule, the Obama administration plans to double the salary threshold, from $23,660 to as much as $52,000, below which workers must be paid overtime. That should get business expansion going, right?
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration wants to stick a breathalyzer in everybody's car. Yes, really.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I but really D-Vt.) took 41 percent in a Wisconsin straw poll, holding Hillary Clinton to 49 percent.
- The leaked report on the TSA's inability to detect guns and bombs at airports really needs to be declassified so we can all admire the agency's epic fail, says Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.).
- Turkey's authoritarian president received a whack to the noggin when voters stripped his Justice and Development Party of its parliamentary majority.
- Get your money out of Iceland while you can! The country is replacing explicit capital controls introduced after the 2008 crash with a 39 percent exit tax. How many gold coins can you stuff into your shoes?
This misguided effort to combat "misinformation" is a brazen assault on free speech.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
Democrats' COVID-19 Aid Package Would Quietly Eliminate the Tipped Minimum Wage as Restaurants Struggle To Stay Alive
Do small businesses need another punch in the gut?
Wondering what "95 percent efficacy" means? I've got some good news for you.