Batches of Hillary Clinton's email must be released by the U.S. State Department every 30 days starting next month, says a federal judge. Oh, this should be fun.
- Along with criticizing foreign policy hawks, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) casts himself as a conservationist in the process of pointing out "the Republican brand sucks" and needs to be refurbished.
- Republican hawks, for their part, are quite cross with Paul.
- The Environmental Protection Agency unveiled rules extending the agency's authority over more of the nation's waterways.
- Organized labor's heavy-handed lobbying against the Trans-Pacific Partnership leaves Democrats on the receiving end of threats bent out of shape.
- Should they stay or should they go? Britain's government begins work on a referendum over European Union membership.
- Greece may have reached a tentative deal with its creditors. Prime Minister Alexis Tspiras swears there's no danger to pensions, salaries, banks, or deposits, so everybody probably should hide a few euros under the mattress.
- ISIS hasn't destroyed ruins in Palmyra yet, but the people are less lucky.
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
The accusation is often made. But it simply isn't true.
Some of Hunter's more innocuous emails might be checked with recipients.
We can increasingly live where we please while working jobs of our choice. What we do with that bonanza is up to us.