Batches of Hillary Clinton's email must be released by the U.S. State Department every 30 days starting next month, says a federal judge. Oh, this should be fun.
- Along with criticizing foreign policy hawks, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) casts himself as a conservationist in the process of pointing out "the Republican brand sucks" and needs to be refurbished.
- Republican hawks, for their part, are quite cross with Paul.
- The Environmental Protection Agency unveiled rules extending the agency's authority over more of the nation's waterways.
- Organized labor's heavy-handed lobbying against the Trans-Pacific Partnership leaves Democrats on the receiving end of threats bent out of shape.
- Should they stay or should they go? Britain's government begins work on a referendum over European Union membership.
- Greece may have reached a tentative deal with its creditors. Prime Minister Alexis Tspiras swears there's no danger to pensions, salaries, banks, or deposits, so everybody probably should hide a few euros under the mattress.
- ISIS hasn't destroyed ruins in Palmyra yet, but the people are less lucky.