- Martin O'Malley wants Democrat lefties to give up on Elizabeth Warren and support his run for the presidency.
- Britain's government wants police to screen people's online communications to sniff out extremism. Which is a perfectly modest proposal.
- With a move for at least minor restraint on domestic surveillance gaining legislative steam, Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) thinks we should set the NSA loose instead.
- Congress is considering cutting Amtrak funding, which may literally prevent a(nother) trainwreck.
- The Libertarian Party sued the Republican-Democrat lovefest known as the Commission on Presidential Debates in an effort to gain access to their chats.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.