Sen. Rand Paul announced plans to filibuster the Patriot Act.
- Somebody shot at George Zimmerman, but he's fine.
- The town of Paradise Valley, Arizona, is installing cameras in cacti.
- American idol was finally cancelled.
- Students enrolled in a visual arts class at the University of California–San Diego had to show up naked for their final exam.
- The White House is not happy with Seymour Hersh.
- Elizabeth Nolan Brown on Gov. Andrew Cuomo's panic-stricken nail salon crackdown.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
"How can an ordinary person afford to wait years after the government takes their car?"
Plus: Facebook bans a New York Post story, Derek Chauvin's trial moves to closing arguments, and more...
The latest data underscore an appallingly partisan split on what should be a more science-based decision.