Sen. Rand Paul announced plans to filibuster the Patriot Act.
- Somebody shot at George Zimmerman, but he's fine.
- The town of Paradise Valley, Arizona, is installing cameras in cacti.
- American idol was finally cancelled.
- Students enrolled in a visual arts class at the University of California–San Diego had to show up naked for their final exam.
- The White House is not happy with Seymour Hersh.
- Elizabeth Nolan Brown on Gov. Andrew Cuomo's panic-stricken nail salon crackdown.
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.