Sen. Rand Paul announced plans to filibuster the Patriot Act.
- Somebody shot at George Zimmerman, but he's fine.
- The town of Paradise Valley, Arizona, is installing cameras in cacti.
- American idol was finally cancelled.
- Students enrolled in a visual arts class at the University of California–San Diego had to show up naked for their final exam.
- The White House is not happy with Seymour Hersh.
- Elizabeth Nolan Brown on Gov. Andrew Cuomo's panic-stricken nail salon crackdown.
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.
Plus: White House responds about missing migrant parents, Florida's failing foster care system, and more...
When a coronavirus vaccine is ready, it will be distributed through normal civilian supply chains to your doctor's office and local pharmacy.
"Who in their right mind could do that?"